You will receive an e-mail from us, asking you to setup an account in Compass. In order to review your application in full, you will need to upload the following documents through your Compass Account. Once your documents have been confirmed received, a loan officer will reach out to you within 2-3 business days about your application. Please keep an eye on your email and postal mailboxes for additional communications.
- Documented hardship: Layoff, furlough notice, unemployment filing, past due utilities or mortgage.
- Proof of homeownership: Mortgage statement, copy of tax bill, utility bill, garbage bill, or copy of Deed title.
- Income Source: Most recent employment paystub(s), Profit & Loss Statement, or Social Security Award Letter (if applicable).
- Year-end tax documentation: Most recent W2 or 1099.
- A copy of your Photo ID.
- Signed Credit Report Authorization Form (provide in the follow-up message you will receive).
If you have any questions, please contact us.