Meetings are currently by appointment only, but we’re still here for you, neighbor! We now offer 1-to-1 financial counseling appointments via phone or video chat. You can also take the 8-hour Homebuyer Education course online, sign up for our online Post-purchase class, work with us to schedule a home energy audit, or discuss solutions for a much-needed home repair project. Scroll down to learn more!a much-needed home repair project. Scroll down to learn more!
NeighborWorks® Community Partners Rochester can help guide you through the process of buying, repairing or keeping a home. Our services include homebuyer education, lending, foreclosure prevention, and home repair grant and loan combos. No matter where you are in your homeownership journey, we can help guide you through the process with unbiased advice about buying a home and keeping it in tip-top shape.
Looking to Buy a Home?
No matter where you are at in your homebuying journey, we can help you along the way! We offer a number of programs and services to help you figure out how to buy a home.
Need to Repair Your Home?
For those of you who already own a home, we also offer services to help you maintain and/or keep your property for the long-term.
- Get a FREE Home Energy Assessment and learn how to save money!
- Have your home or rental property tested for lead paint (*Fee-based)
- Learn more about our Exterior-Only Home Repair Loans
- Now that you’ve bought a home, take our post-purchase Education Class online (*Fee-based)
Are You Worried About Foreclosure?
NeighborWorks® Community Partners Rochester offers free Foreclosure Prevention guidance to residents in Monroe County. If you need assistance, scroll down for more information.
How to Reach Us For Foreclosure Prevention Counseling:
- Send an email to email@example.com or call (716) 217-2468 Ext. 704.
- A counselor will assess your situation and work with you on a plan of action.