No matter where you are in your home-buying journey, NeighborWorks® Community Partners Rochester can help guide you through the process. Scroll down to learn more about our FREE Intro to Homebuying orientations!
The next orientations are scheduled for:
- Thursday, July 8, 2021 – 6p-7p
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 – 6p-7p
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Thursday, September 9, 2021 – 6p-7p
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Thursday, October 14, 2021 – 6p-7p
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 – 12p-1p
- Thursday, December 9, 2021 – 6p-7p
We know that there’s a lot of information to process, but purchasing a home doesn’t have to be confusing. If you’re at the start of your homeownership journey, this is for you! Don’t expect to buy a home within a year’s time? This is also for you!
Our highly trained counselors will explain the home-purchase process, and talk more about our programs and services to see which option(s) are right for you. After the orientation, you will also get a chance to ask questions. You will leave with plenty of helpful information to get you started, along with a better idea about where to start the homebuying process.
These FREE Orientations are held one to two times per month via Zoom. Learn about down-payment and closing cost assistance, talk to home-buying counselors about the process, hear from lenders, and more!
To sign up please provide the following: 1) your full name, 2) email address, 3) preferred orientation date, and 4) the city you reside in. To do this, you may call (585) 797-2109 ext. 712 or email it to email@example.com.
We can also answer your homebuying questions 1:1. Contact us to chat via phone or video, and we will give you some guidance on what to do next!